Favorite rock bands
mine
-Thrice
-Chevelle
-Strata
-Seether
-Sevendust
Favorite rock bands
mine
-Thrice
-Chevelle
-Strata
-Seether
-Sevendust
____________
I bleed blue. Not Kentucky blue. Not Duke blue. But Tar Heel blue. Go Heels.
I've seen Thrice and Sevendust in concert!!
Thrice at Warped Tour 2004 in Charlotte, NC and Sevendust in Knoxville in 2000 I think.
I've seen Sevendust a few times and met LaJon and a couple of the other guys.
This thread never gets old....
Clutch, Scissorfight, Suplecs, QOTSA, SOAD, Atomic Bitchwax, Karma To Burn, Faith No More, Primus, Fu Manchu, Metallica, Megadeth, Prong, Danzig, Sabbath, COC, Crowbar, Down, Pantera, Eagles Of Death Metal, Kyuss, Lamb Of God, Mastodon....on and on and on.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
anyone here fan's fo SilverTide? they sound like a cross of BuckCherry and the Black Crowes.
How about the new British band Rooster? check them out here for soundbytes:
http://www.roosterofficial.co.uk/
my favorite bands of all time?
38 Special
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Def Leppard
Bon Jovi
Travis Tritt
Poison
AdrianGale
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Agreed this never gets old. Music and Sports, two best things on the planet earth.
Pink Floyd, Down, PanterA, AFI, NIN, AC/DC. Six Feet Under, a perfect circle, Tool, theUsed.....it never ends......
Always a good post....
Cradle of Filth, Lamb of God, Morbid Angel, Dying Fetus, Six Feet Under, Mastodon, Pantera
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
anybody here listen to rolling stones?
Give me Shelter, Can't you hear me knocking, start me up?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Mudvayne, Disturbed, Seether, 3 Days Grace, Godsmack, Rob Zombie, Tool, A Perfect Circle... and so on![]()
Pantera, Down, Tool, Killswitch, Chimaria, In Flames, Unearth, Poison the Welll, etc.......
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
more
Earshot, Avenged Sevenfold, The Used, Jimmy Eat World, Linkin Park, Story of the Year, Incubus, Godsmack, Greenday, Three Days Grace
____________
I bleed blue. Not Kentucky blue. Not Duke blue. But Tar Heel blue. Go Heels.
Bookmarks